Sunday 13 March 2011

Fun with Skyrim

I really needed a distraction from things.  Thus, I made this.



Before you watch, you need to be familiar with the awesome The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim trailer, and it helps if you've seen the Transformers: War for Cybertron trailer too.  Others have done really fun versions: Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 3.  That's all, though.  Which disappoints me, since the Skyrim trailer is possibly the finest teaser I've ever seen.

It also gives me an opportunity to post this.



It's hilarious, because some think it's a biting satire on the fanboys who get too excited about trailers that don't show you anything, while others consider it an authentic encapsulation of their sentiments.  I think it's a bit of both, really.  See, Bethesda know how to make a damn teaser.

2 comments: